Liston Witherill - Messaging and Marketing Consultant
Hello. My name's Liston and I am a consultant who:
- Creates data-driven messaging that your customers will love, making your sales and marketing efforts much easier and faster than ever before
- Teaches consultants and freelancers how to improve their own messaging so that every web visitor is much more likely to convert and become a customer
- Thinks long and hard about how and why people make decisions, and applies concepts from behavioral economics, psychology, and rigorous research techniques to sales and marketing
My focus for 2017 is on (more than) a few things:
- Consulting engagements to help clients increase leads and revenue. My company, Good Funnel, has been doing this for a few years - you can check out some of the results we've gotten for our clients, or just follow this link to learn more about how I can help you.
- Creating online content for entrepreneurs, consultants, and marketers about how to improve messaging, drive conversions, automate their businesses, and improve sales. Essentially, how to do what I do every day. This is still in the works, but you can sign up to get notified when it's ready.
- 1-on-1 coaching with a small number of individual clients who need help improving their businesses. That may include building leads and pipeline, streamlining their sales process, implementing or improving marketing, and delivering world-class work every time. If you're interested in coaching, go here and tell me a little bit about yourself and how you think I might be able to help.
- Teaching freelancers and consultants how to create messaging and copy that clicks and gets clicks, with Brennan Dunn and the other fine folks at the Double Your Freelance Academy. It's a live course, and all students interact directly with me and 7 other experts. The course starts every month with limited signups - follow this link if you'd like to join.
- Recording a weekly podcast, Buyer Insights, about how and why people buy. I'll be interviewing some of the smartest, most established business and academic minds who think about this issue. You can check out the podcast here (for free of course).
- Being a fantastic guest author and interviewee. I'm spending a lot of time spreading the word about me, what I do, and the unique ways I do it. If you'd like to have me as a guest on your podcast, I'd love to chat to see if there's a fit. Head over to the Contact page and tell me all about it.
There are tons of way to get hold of me. The best of all the good ways is to just email me directly. If you're interested in having me on your podcast, doing a webinar, speaking live, or conducting a corporate training, I'd be happy to do any of the above. Just drop me an email and tell me a bit about how I can help.
One of the best ways to get to know me more is to sign up for my newsletter. I'll teach you about improving your messaging and becoming more persuasive in every aspect of your life. Because you want that, right?
Okay good. Thanks for coming over and checking out the site.